Tuesday, February 5, 2013

The Illusion of Time

Ten years ago today, my sweet baby Buttons died in my arms. I am sitting here looking out at a beautiful snowfall, crying my heart out. A very wise friend just sent me this: "Yeah. 10 years. 100 years. Yesterday. And right now."
I realize that love is timeless and I guess the illusion of loss is, too.

Sending love to every pet parent out there who knows the feeling. 


Foley Monster and Pocket said...

Buttons will never be forgotten and always loved here

Nadine M. Rosin said...

The kindest and most comforting words I could hope to hear. Thank you, my friend!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing! I found your blog through Kol's notes. I am on the search to help my itchy dog. I made my own dog food and I know I found you for a reason! Sending you much love!

ra husky said...

Peace to you & yours, softest husky wooooos,


preetsoftechworld said...

Nice blog. I like your blog. Keep it up!!!!

Animal Whisperer