Friday, October 17, 2008

With Deep Appreciation

As I lose my blogging virginity, I delight in the opportunity to thank a few of the wonderful people (and dogs) who've done marketing "bark outs" for The Healing Art of Pet Parenthood in its beginning stages as a published text.

First, you've seen her, you've loved her, the famous: Gidget Gormley, the adorable "humping dog" from the Sex and the City movie. Gidget, her incredible trainer and mom, Mary Gormley, and blogging goddess, Jen Dragon, are doing great things to help doggers everywhere, and I am thrilled to have them as dear new friends and fans of my book.

Next, a big thank you to Laura Bennett of Embrace Pet Insurance. Laura and I "met" on facebook... how fun is that?!
Chance's Spot is a valuable pet-loss resource and they were the first site to graciously feature The Healing Art of Pet Parenthood.

The Healing Art of Pet Parenthood is touching hearts, so I guess it's no wonder that it's drawing such open-hearted souls who want to help spread the word about it. Thank you, everyone.
You fill MY heart.

Stay tuned for some interesting holistic tips and my upcoming podcast interview!


Wishing you vibrant health and
precious
moments-
Nadine
(and Buttons)


No comments: