Saturday, May 28, 2011

HOW TO SAVE A LIFE IN 90 MINUTES

  • This film talks about everything I based my "clear/cleanse/build" protocol on to help Buttons heal from cancer.
  • It's everything I talk about in my book that my father was into and taught me about health and healing.
  • It's a simple and entertaining 90 minutes explaining how the body heals itself whether that body is canine, feline, or human.

I urge you to take the time to watch the entire film. It could literally save your life. It could save the life of someone you love.






2 comments:

pet meals said...

I don't know how but the one thing that i can say I'll do everything what i can do to save life in 90 minutes.i thought it takes some miracle...

Nadine M. Rosin said...

Watch the film. It will tell you everything you need to know!