Friday, March 20, 2009

BUDGET CRISIS: SOLVED!!!

Ladies and Gentlemen, I am honored to introduce POCKET, the dog who has single-pawedly come up with an efficacious solution for the U.S. budget crisis. In her own words, here is the plan:

"Did you see this story? A dog pooped $400.00. I can do that! I poop about eight times a day. I could walk into that AIG place, jump on the conference table, squat, wait 30 seconds, and say "Hey, there's your bonus pal!" I could go to the White House, get on the office rug, lay down a shadoobie, and say "Your stimulas package has arrived, Mr. President." I could go to Congress, drop a deuce, and say: "Here's your earmark Senator." Talk about Troubled Asset Relief."

(As you can see from the above photo, Pocket is ready to serve her country and is anxiously awaiting a call from the White House)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! That Pocket is one smart girl doggy. Very funny stuff!

Anonymous said...

Clever girl;-)

hmarty said...

Heidi and Fritz want to join the movement! (No pun intended!) Hugs girlfriend, keep the faith, Marty :)