Friday, February 11, 2011

GIFTS FOR YOU FROM THE BIRTHDAY GIRL!


In honor of my girl's Feb. 12th birthday anniversary, my gifts to you...

In the past year, so many people have encouraged me to RAISE my consultation prices- insisting that "Your time, experience, study and expertise are so valuable and you should charge accordingly!" But I know that in these economic times, those "standard consultant" prices are not in many people's budgets.

My main goal is and has always been to put myself out there and share Buttons' healing story in hopes of helping others. She developed cancer for the same reasons most every dog does: I'd become somewhat lax about what she was exposed to: treat/food-wise and environmentally via everyday products and items I used in our home.

Luckily, I knew enough about holistic care ("clear/cleanse/build" so the body can HEAL ITSELF) to help Buttons' body become cancer-free and thrive for an additional 11 years w/o chemo, radiation, or amputation. I believe it would be nothing but selfish for me to keep our story and my knowledge to myself when I could instead, help SO MANY other pets avoid ever even getting cancer!


Times are tough and pet parents are even more likely to switch to cheaper food, treats, and household products- most are filled with cancer-causing chemicals and additives. Now, more than ever, we need to be vigilant about ingredients. Our beloved pets' lives depend on it. Well-being shouldn't depend on economics.

In honor of Buttons' birthday, I am
substantially reducing my holistic consultation prices as my way of doing my part to help, while still being able to pay my own bills.

I hope you will take advantage of this. A holistic pets/toxic-free lifestyle consultation can help you prevent degenerative disease, enormous vet bills, and heartbreaking sorrow.

IN ADDITION: every consultation paid for on Feb. 12th and 13th will receive a free pdf copy of The Healing Art of Pet Parenthood as Buttons' and my birthday gift to you! Now...where's that organic, vegan cake?!!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Slicing up that cake now!!! HeeHee